Friday 25 March 2011

one of my favourite things to do







The above is a few pages from my mood/inspiration board book. I enjoy collecting my favourite pictures and shots from various sources and compiling them all into one place. I've always loved to do this, but they used to be displayed on my walls, binders, etc. I am also inspired by the work of Fred Tomaselli (read about him here). His work is mainly intriciate collages comprised of numerous materials, such as pills and cut outs from books and magazines, to create a larger image.

4 comments:

  1. this has inspired me to make a scrap book! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im glad! have fun and let me know if you post pictures.

    thanks for your comment!

    -Steevy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just stumbled upon your blog and love!
    I have been meaning to make a mood/inspiration-book type thing for ages now but all my content is on my computer and I don't have a printer :(

    Check out my blog!
    Klee xx

    http://fadetogreyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete