Thursday 10 March 2011

rookie

I have been reading blogs for over three years nows and during my current hiatus from an actual social life, I find myself yearning to create my own. I don't really know what this blog will include just yet, but I want it to act as my diary/inspiration folder/remedy for my scrambled mind. It will probably involve everything from outfit posts to inspiration to outings to recent finds.  You know that "misc" drawer that haunts you = my blog. However, I have a really great camera ... not! My '07 Olympus does the job, actually no not really, but we shall see. So, I am going to attempt to learn the ropes of blogging and if you don't enjoy this blog, I sure will.

Also, can someone please fill me in on blogging etiquette AKA photo crediting or any other insider blogger secrets?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh hey just stumbled upon your great blog hun!!! Your little intro reminds me how i felt when i first starting blogging!! Keep up the good work doll :)
    ps Officially your first follower hehe <3
    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you thank you! and thanks for following:) ill be sure to check your blog out also!

    -Steevy

    ReplyDelete