Thursday 14 April 2011

a shopping diet


So, to save money this summer(need to get a new place and need to pay for school in the fall) I have decided to go on a shopping diet for the next four months. I usually never EVER stick to budgets, but I think blogging will force me to obey my rules. So the details: I will allow myself one purchase/week(this involves clothing items, accessories, and makeup). If one week I need to buy mascara I wont be buying a new pair of shorts, if one week I buy sandals I wont be buying sunglasses, and so on. You get it. There would be an exception if an event was involved around shopping AKA a trip to the states, but thats it thats all. I spent way to much money last summer without ever evaluating what I already have in my wardrobe, so I spent a lot and bought a lot of items I don't wear/use. I honestly hopes this works. Any tips? Have you ever put yourself on a shopping diet?

PS I feel like everyone in the world is going to Coachella tomorrow except me. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment