Tuesday 12 April 2011

two things

1. This makes me laugh. At the beginning of the semester, my marketing prof asked every student to do the above. This was mine. Can you guess what it means?
2. Once again, this reminds me of how fast time has flown by. Summer break already? Anyways, this is just another reminder of how fast time/days/life happens and I have made my final decision: I am getting the tattoo I have wanted since a year ago this summer when I return home. What does this have to do with time you ask? Well, I want to get the infinity symbol really small and really simple behind my left year. This is usually when I get asked if I am really into math. No, I am not, but rather it would act as a daily reminder for myself that in my lifetime there is infinite places to go, infinite people to meet, infinite things to learn, but there is not infinite time. I have always believed strongly in this philosophy and when I bought my first used ipod from a pawn shop, the prior owner had "Carpe Diem" engraved on the back and since then the concept of cherishing each day has spoken very loudly to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment