Sunday 11 September 2011

little off in limbo land








 photos: google, theyallhateus, sincerelyjules
The west coast is definitely still diggin' summer and the weather is being nothing but nice to us, but I think everyone is ready for fall AKA ready to break out new fall buys. However, just like the seasons, my current favs are in limbo a little bit too.
1. Loafers-wear em' whenever and wherever
2. Essie in Fiji - an atypical fall colour no?
3.Blazers- See "1. Loafers"
4. Blonde - hey my hair colour is indifferent to the current season

1 comment:

  1. those python trousers are my favorite slash im still looking to find the perfect pair for me *fingers crossed
    oh yeah, since this is like the 4th post i've commented on i think its about time i followed on bloglovin too! :)

    xxo
    B

    ReplyDelete