Thursday 15 September 2011

sea i told you so





ph.various tumblrs
Verdict: Today's shopping day was a absolute success; although, I came to the realization that materialistic items make me happy and I don't know how I feel about that. I don't consider myself overally consumeristic or materialistic, I just like nice things and a lot of options and when something is in my mind it sticks there. Nonetheless, it could be worse right? I think. I'll post photos tomorrow and I moved watch purchasing day one day ahead aka tomorrow because I just can't wait(SEE?)
Until then some pics all with a common denominator.


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the color of the jumper in the 1st shot xx

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' the mono-chrome dressing.
    beb beb beb

    ReplyDelete